Sunday, June 22, 2014

To the maxi.

The thing I love most about summer is being able to throw on a dress and leave the house without a second thought. Short dresses are fun for events and getting drinks with friends, but if I'm running to Target or grabbing lunch on a rooftop patio, the first thing I grab from the closet is a maxi dress (also great if you are behind on shaving your legs!)

I'm loving the maxis below which range from $18-$298.

 

1. Women's Printed Crinkle-Chiffon Maxi Dress // Old Navy // $44
2. Biltmore Maxi Shift Dress // Lilly Pulitzer // $298
3. Silk Maxidress // J. Crew // $188 (30% off!)
4. Maxi Dress in dark blue stripe // H&M // $18


I picked up this cute, strapless black and ivory maxi last summer in Montreal and it's still my favorite casual dress to throw on in the morning.

Where's your favorite maxi from?

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment