Sunday, April 27, 2014

Spring jewels.

Stores have been having crazy springs sales lately, and I finally took advantage even with my sad little intern salary.  My friend and I drove up to Denver last weekend to catch an NHL game, but stopped at our local outlet shops on the way.

J. Crew was having a 50% off everything in the store sale – 50%!

I finally caved and bought a necklace I had been coveting forever, the brass-plated crystal necklace.

 


You can buy it here (already discounted) with an extra 25% off with the code SALE25 right now!

The necklace was originally $54.50 - I got it for about $26.  I also picked up this printed linen scarf for $20:

I've always loved this print and the colors!  Unfortunately, you can no longer purchase it online through J. Crew.

I also picked up these darling earrings from Banana Republic:


Originally $19 that I snagged for $8!

My parents and brothers recently came back from France.  My brother had as how in Paris, so my family flew out to see some of his performances.  Though I wish I could have gone with, I had big projects at work that I couldn't walk away from for three weeks, so my parents made sure to bring me back some wonderful souvenirs.

The one direction I gave them?  Pearls.


My Dad did a great job.  I adore this ring, they almost match a pair of earrings my brother gave me perfectly.  The bracelet and earrings are stunning in person and I'm waiting for the perfect occasion to break them out.

Have you picked up anything you've been wanting with all of these spring sales?

CK



No comments:

Post a Comment