Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pink-a-boo.

I've never been the type to wear a lot of pink or have a lot of pink around the house (or in this case, dorm), but this spring I've been drawn to more and more pink when I hit Target. Even though it's essentially summer in Colorado Springs, I definitely have spring on my mind!

                                    

Has anyone else noticed how fantastic Target's dollar section stationery has been lately?  This pen and notepad have been just a few of many amazing finds I've come across the past few weeks. 

I also finally added Essie's 'Fiji' to my collection. While I love the spring look, it is the wrong color to use if you aren't a salon-quality nail painter. I try my best, but those light colors show off every imperfection. 

Also, while my dorms don't allow candles, I've decided to ignore that part of my dorm agreement and snagged this perfect little spun sugar candle. It completely warms up my room and the smell is just strong enough without being overwhelming.  

CK

No comments:

Post a Comment