Sunday, June 22, 2014

Summer crush.

Just a quick list of purchase to be made this summer - I'm seeing a theme here…


1. Kendra Scott Danielle earrings in iridescent tangerine // I have no Kendra Scott earrings, and every time I see them on Tumblr, it just makes me want them even more! They're bigger than I originally thought, but I think this color would look great with my dark hair.

2. Kate Spade cherry lane card holder in snapdragon // If I don't have to carry a purse, I don't like to. To avoid carrying around my wallet, I usually look for just a card holder to carry my license, debit card and cash. I love the color and size of this card holder!

3. Kate Spade insulated tumbler in petula stripe // I recently ran my old KSNY tumbler through the dishwasher by accident and it's effectively ruined. I love the colors of this cup for summer!

5. Tory Burch beacher flat espadrilles in bougainville pink and newport navy // These espadrilles have been on sale several times over the past few months, and I am out of excuses to keep from buying these.

4. Alex and Ani Team USA ice hockey charm bangle // I have one Team USA bangle from my previous internship and absolutely love it. Hockey is my favorite sport, so I've been coveting this bangle for a while.

What are you crushing on this summer?


No comments:

Post a Comment