Monday, July 21, 2014

Jewelry uniform.

The amount of sales going on right now is absolutely nuts. My favorite? The Nordstrom anniversary sale! There are so many great items at hugely discounted prices, but act fast! I've already seen many things disappear, including a pair of Kendra Scott earrings I was considering (currently unemployed, I need to be responsible).

However, it did get me to thinking, how willing am I to change my jewelry routine? Does anyone else have a few pieces they wear every day no matter what the outfit? I certainly do!


1. My Michael Kors watch. I collect watches, but this has been my favorite for a while now. I love that it has gold, silver and rose gold elements and a big face. You can find a similar, cheaper one here.

2. My Alex and Ani Team USA charm bangle. I picked this up at my last internship and it has totally ignited my need to collect more of these charms.

3. My Marinette Designs 1" monogram necklace. This was a Christmas gift from my Dad and Stepmother three years ago. If I'm not wearing this (which is rare), I'm wearing another monogrammed or initial necklace. 

4. Stud earrings. In the winter I wear my pearls every day, so in the summer I like to change it up with different earrings from week to week. These are are a playful pair of starfish studs from Betsey Johnson. This particular pair is no longer available, but you can find a similar pair here.

Here's a few closeups:


What pieces do you wear every day?



No comments:

Post a Comment